Filing a Complaint

Any person may lodge a complaint against an optometrist by filing a written complaint with the College.  A complaint should provide specific information about the concern, including the complainant’s name & address, the date of the incident, the details of the incident, and the name of the optometrist involved.

A written complaint must be submitted to the college by email, or by mail.

Please complete the following form :

Click Here or go to the following link to download:


Nova Scotia College of Optometrists

Box 142, 502-5657 Spring Garden Road

Halifax, NS B3J 3R4